Quikdrop™ is an easy to access and use, highly versatile ad-hoc document capture application. It is a lightweight desktop application which readily captures unstructured information such as images, documents, chat transcripts, emails using easy drag-and-drop buttons. The key features of Quikdrop are:
1. Drag and drop any document or email (from MS Outlook or Lotus Notes email clients) to Dropbox, Google Drive, or SkyDrive using the Quikdrop cloud edition. Add documents to Alfresco, FileNet, or SharePoint using the Quikdrop document management edition.
2. Scan any document to your favorite cloud storage using a TWAIN scanner
3. Create searchable PDF (OCR PDF) documents and upload to the cloud repository
4. Drag and drop any file from the desktop file system
5. Convert files and emails to PDF on the fly. Microsoft Office Documents, emails, and text files supported for PDF conversion
6. Copy paste chat transcripts or any text to PDF
7. Automatic background uploads to the cloud repository or document management system
8. Zero configurations. Double-click install the product and you are ready to capture documents.
9. Scan multiple documents together and separate them using predefined barcode separators using the Alfresco Edition.
10. And it is Absolutely FREE!